Creating With Light Photography Workshops, Italy
The art of Photography is the perfect metaphor for the art of life as creative success in both depends upon using Light energy to best effect. My workshops take a holistic approach in that I view photography as not only a technique for creating images but also as a valuable tool for facilitating Self-discovery, re-activating inherent creativity and raising consciousness.
“I thought it was really great and a perfect mixture of connecting with the deeper meaning of creativity and light, learning the technicalities and practicing. I had a great time, found it very inspirational and learned a lot.”
… PHD Researcher from the European Institute, near Florence, who participated in the course as part of the ‘Body and Brain Boosting’ Initiative at the Institute.
Current Creating With Light Workshops:
Foundations of Photography
- Balancing the Exposure Settings: Aperture, Shutter Speed & ISO
- Using the Exposure Settings Creatively
- How to create professional, polished portraits
- Technical and Creative considerations covered
The Art of Self-Portraiture (the antithesis of the ‘selfie’)
- Practical techniques
- Capturing the real
- Generating, germinating and communicating ideas
- Managing a photographic project
- Candid Camera: Tips for remaining unnoticed
- Creating cohesive images
- Workshops include a presentation, practical guided exercises and a review.
- Held in and around the Centre of Florence.
- Sessions are 3 hours in duration.
- Maximum, 4 participants per session.
All participants have the exciting possibility to be included in an itinerant group show. The Creating With Light pop-ups have proved popular with audiences and give a real sense of achievement to all involved.
Please get in touch if you’d like to know more. I’d love to hear from you.